Thursday, July 14, 2005

Recipes

The plan was to post a recipe today. I had it all written out and ready to go. I started to post it and realized that I need to do a table for the ingredient list. So, I get to play with HTML this afternoon. I hope to get it posted sometime today, in case anyone is actually reading this blog and wondering when I'm going to post next.

Also, I think I'll post my disclaimer here, rather than in the recipe. I don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence by writing instructions and tips that seem to state the obvious. They're only obvious if you're an experienced cook. If you've never cooked anything from scratch in your life, nothing's obvious. I try to write my recipes so the beginning cook, as well as the experienced cook, can be successful. I hope you enjoy them, once I get my template done and am able to post recipes so they look the way you expect them to. They're a lot easier to follow that way.