Friday, September 16, 2005

Another Quiz

I found this one on Jean's blog a while back. I don't like the picture, because it's gross in that male kid way that always bugged me, probably because I had two younger brothers who never let up. I just got tired of it and then went and had two sons, who filled my adult life with this stuff. (sigh) But the sentiments expressed fit me, so I thought I'd post it on a day like this one. A TGIF day.





What Your Dreams Mean...






Your dreams seem to show that you're a bit disturbed... but nothing serious.
You may have a problem you're trying to work out in your sleep.
Overall, you are very content in your life.
You tend to be a very productive thinker.
You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.
You secretly want to hide your dreams from your waking mind.