Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Update

I had a followup visit with the doctor. I have a treatmeant plan. It includes lots of Motrin, which makes me sleepy. But there's progress and if that continues I may be able to avoid physical therapy. I'm OK with doing it, if it does become necessary. It's paying for it that's the problem.

Paul and I are leading the Lenten service tomorrow. It will be the first time I've sung solo in about 30 years. It will be cool because the music is good. Ladyesong is doing a really nice version of Amazing Grace and O Bone Jesu by Palestrina at Prince of Peace on Sunday. Lent/Easter and Christmas seasons are great because we get to sing more.

I hope this shoulder gets better soon, but it looks like at least two more weeks of frustratingly slow, one-handed typing. I'll have to keep entries short, but I really want to get back to more interesting topics than my sore shoulder.