Monday, January 09, 2006

My Monday Post

Monday:

I'm not a happy camper, as the cliche goes. I've got my third cold since Thanksgiving and I'm doing more sleeping than getting my planned stuff done. It's really annoying because I used to sail through winter with no colds, no flus, nothing. But this year's apparently my year to come down with everything I get exposed to. This will pass and meanwhile, I'll just take smaller baby steps for the Uber Challenge.

Today's baby steps will be:

  • Write Morning Pages
  • Set up the first three things onto my calendar
  • Type two pages of handwritten stuff into the computer
  • Go to the B&N University web site and see what I need to do for the mystery writing class I signed up for.


That's about all I'll have time for, what with taking a nap so I'm not falling asleep on my music stand tonight at Ladyesong rehearsal and getting what I need ready to go. We're changing seasons, so I need to pull up the email and make sure I don't forget anything.

Another Fun Thing From My File:

I have a bunch of fun things I stole from other people's blogs and never got a chance to post. I forgot to note where I got some of them from. If it was your blog, let me know in comments and I'll credit it with a link. Here's one:

Your Birthdate: November 28

Your birth on the 28th day of the month (1 energy) adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your Life Path.
The number 1 energy suggest more executive ability and leadership qualities than you path may have indicated.
A birthday on the 28th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach.

Unlike much of the other 1 energy, this birthday is one that endow with the ability to start a job and continue on until it is finished.
You may prefer to use the broad brush, but you can handle details as well.
You are sensitive, but your feeling stay somewhat repressed.
You have a compelling manner that can be dominating in many situations.


Most of this is surprisingly accurate. I don't know if these come out that way because they're so general or what. The only one that's not accurate is my feelings staying repressed. I don't keep my feelings hidden in any way.

So, if you're doing the Uber Challenge, how's it going?

If you do the Birth Date thing--does it fit you?