Monday, January 23, 2006

Miscellaneous Stuff

Naming blog posts is tricky, especially when so many of them are similar. So, I guess you all have to read the post to find out what it's really about.

It's so weird. My last post looks like it was written before it happened because blogger puts the time stamp on when you started writing it, not when you post it. So, the date is last Tuesday, even though I wrote about Wednesday and Thursday, too. I could change it, but I wish they'd change the default and put the time when you actually publish the post. It seems to make more sense that way.

Jean posted about Holly Lisle's Create a Character Clinic and Lynn Viehl's Way of the Cheetah, both on sale now in Holly's new store. Here's a link to her post, because she said everything I'd say, and said it better. I'm looking forward to both books, but particularly Sheila's because it will help with my Uber Challenge. We just have to get paid again before I can buy them.

I'm still a bit tired from that flu. My friend Barbara, who actually knows something about this stuff, said I should expect it to be a few weeks before I'm completely back to my normal energy level. So, I'll be good and take a nap when I need one.

I don't have a lot of stuff planned today. I'm learning to plan a couple of things and if I get them done, then I'm doing well.

  • Work on the current lesson for the mystery writing class.
  • Work on Ladyesong music before rehearsal tonight.
  • Do Jean's crit, which I still haven't gotten done because I've been napping during the only time I've had available to do it.
  • Put this week's list on the calendar