Friday, January 13, 2006

Catching Up

Happy Friday the 13th

So, does it mean it will be an extra bad day since it's a full moon, too? Not for me. I've always had good luck on Friday the 13ths. How about you? Are you even superstitious?

Flu

I'm feeling much better, thanks.

Uber Challenge

I've been getting some stuff done, despite being sick. I've got most of the reading for the mystery course done. And I've written Morning Pages. It's not a lot, but doing that little bit has helped me to stay focused and not just let it drift off.

Today:

  • Morning Pages
  • Finish Lesson One in the mystery course.
  • Put three things on the calendar


It feels like I should be writing a longer post today, like there's something nagging me in the back of my head. But I don't know what it is. So, rather than padding this further to no good purpose, I'm stopping.