Thursday, December 01, 2005

Quizzes

Tambo got it from Bob. And several other people whose blogs I read have picked it up. I thought it was funny, so here's my Generic Smut Novel Character:


Which generic smut novel character are you? (With somewhat relevant pictures!)

The Well-Endowed Kitchen Wench

Look, if you’re going to keep slipping in the rain, at least stop wearing those revealing cotton gowns.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.



Jean found this one via Monica Jackson's Message Board. This one was fun and I came out as my favorite superhero.

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
80%
Spider-Man
75%
Green Lantern
70%
Robin
62%
Iron Man
60%
Batman
55%
Supergirl
53%
Hulk
45%
Wonder Woman
43%
Catwoman
30%
The Flash
25%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...