Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm glad you all decided not to ask me food questions after all. I've had so many errands the past two days I haven't had time to post. I need to get lunch in a few minutes, then start some cooking. I'm looking forward to this. I love cooking Thanksgiving dinner. So, you all enjoy your Thanksgiving celebrations. I think we're going to make this a good one, despite the difficult times we're facing. We still have a lot of blessings in our lives. Like--family and friends. Our good health. Being able to participate in music again. My book's going pretty well. I have a lot to type in, then you'll see how well it's going because I can move the progress bar. We've been blessed with generous friends who have given us tickets to concerts this year. A friend is sending me a laptop and then I can type in the stuff I write away from home while I'm away from home and it won't pile up. These simple things that make life special are what I'm grateful for this year. What are you all grateful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!