Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fun Stuff from Andi

Andi's been finding random fun stuff on the internet. Like:

Take the quiz: "Which Random Irish Gaelic Phrase Are You? "


Is maith liom bananai

Is maith liom bananai - 'I like bananas.' You're laid-back and you enjoy the simple things in life. Some might say you're a little too laid-back. Just what is it you're smoking, anyway?

Actually, nothing. You don't have to smoke weird things to be a laid-back Californian. You just have to have been raised in the 60s and 70s. Which I was. But I never smoked anything in my life.

And: The Monster Name Decoder is kind of a belated Halloween fun thing. Click on the picture, if you want to get a monster of your very own. I used an alternate spelling of my name for the first one because I liked it better than the one with an "i".


Lethal Yokel-Nabbing Demon of Anger


And for "Rose", my handle, I get:


Ravenous Ogre from the Sunless Earth