Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It's Official and Something Fun

Ladyesong

Last night was my final audition night for Ladyesong. I'm officially in and I love it. My singing is going to get much better, too, because Mel is always giving us vocal technique tips and reminders. The hardest thing for me is singing in German because I have so little experience with the language. I'm getting it into my ear and some practice should cement it into my brain.

Something Fun


I haven't posted a silly thing for a while. Since Ladyesong is something I do for fun, it seems appropriate to do another fun thing today, too.

A while back, my friend, Bob, posted a fun thing about Funky Hair Color on his live journal. Here's how mine turned out:

Your Hair Should Be Purple

Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.
You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.


I laughed when I saw this one because purple is my absolute favorite color. And I do philosophize a lot. I don't know about "inspiring others with my insights". They seem to drive a lot of people nuts, rather than inspiring them. They go,"Do you have to analyze EVERYTHING?" Well, yeah. Otherwise, how will I write about it?