Monday, October 31, 2005

Busy Day

I almost forgot to post beacuse I wasn't home most of the day. And when I was home, my husband and son were playing Civ IV. I need my own computer. So does Paul. The battle is--when he gets a job again, do we buy a notebook I can take with me to write elsewhere? Or does he indulge his current desire to build another computer? If he does the latter, where will we put it and who gets it? Well, that's a decision for farther down the road, when that job offer actually comes.

I'm really enjoying Ladyesong, as I suspected I would. It's the most challenging music group I've ever sung in. I love challenges. If you're not challenged, you don't get better. I think I'm going to get better.

I'm in FM chat, cheering on those who are starting NaNoWriMo at midnight, whatever their local time zone is. The Central Time Zone folks just started. I'm on the west coast, so my contingent won't be starting for another 2 hours. Well, 1 hour and 48 minutes, to be exact. But I'm not doing NaNo this year. I successfully completed 52K in 2003. I've been planning to post about NaNo, but haven't had the time to write the post. So, tomorrow.

And Happy Halloween!! No spooks, goblins, princesses, or action figures in my neighborhood. We're going to end up eating the candy ourselves. Tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

See you then.