Tuesday, August 23, 2005

More Fun Stuff

It's late today. I'm kind of tired. We've been running errands almost every day for over a week, what with getting the computer fixed, the car fixed, taking Chris for job interviews (he got the job. YAY!), etc. So, I'm going to post another of those fun quiz things.

Which LOTR character are you?


You scored as Gandalf. You are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times.

"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Which LOTR character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Ok. So, being a good little writer and web lady, I don't want blatant spelling errors caused by my bad typing to punctuate my weblog. I spellchecked. I hit "replace" instead of "ignore". And the computer obediently changed "You are Gandalf!" to "You are candelabra!" Maybe it's a reference to Gandalf's penchant for magical fireworks?